Ideas for Apple TV alone and with iOS device:
Use the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch and Apple TV as:
- a Document Camera (build a mount if you want or just hold it!)
- a Digital Camera (Scavenger Hunt in the classroom, brainstorming)
- Video Recorder (Record students and showcase their work on the "big screen")
- "Mirror" any app on your iPad, iPod or iPhone
- Use the Apple TV to bring nature into the classroom (through Apple TV's Photo Slideshow)
An elementary school teacher's use of the Apple TV in the classroom, including using the My Story app for students to create their own book and then read it to the class. (Also, a comment on the blog has a list of ten things that he uses in classroom with Apple TV.)
Clint Stephens shows you how to create your own iPad Document Camera stand using PVC pipe. Remember, you can also just use your hands to hold it!
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.